WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION
1. The competition is not open to-
1.1 directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of Equestrian Diva Couture and/ or any of their associated or affiliated companies and/ or agencies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition;
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter and qualify for the prize, participants will be required to adhere to the steps or requirements provided in the relevant competition advertisement.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU ENTER?
3. Eligible participants will qualify for as many entries as they wish unless the competition advertisement states otherwise.
4. The prize available to the winner will be disclosed in the competition advertisement.
REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST MEET TO USE THE PRIZE
5. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
6. Equestrian Diva Couture may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize.
PAYMENT OF PRIZE OR PRICE MONEY
7. equestrian Diva Couture will arrange for the payment of the prize or price money and duly inform the winner.
8. Payment of the prize or price money may take up to two weeks after the winner has been announced or notified.
HOW WILL WINNERS BE NOTIFIED
9. Winners will be notified using the means specified in the competition advertisement.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WINNER CANNOT BE CONTACTED OR IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UP THE PRIZE
10. Equestrian Diva Couture will attempt to contact the winner three times within a 72 hour period with the contact details provided. Should Equestrian Diva Couture fail to contact the winner after this time, the winner will forfeit the prize and Equestrian Diva Couture reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
11. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions.
12. It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by Equestrian Diva Couture prior to the closure of the competition. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the competition will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
13. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for any other item.
14. You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
15. By entering this competition, contestants agree to receive marketing and/or promotional material from Equestrian Diva Couture and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies.
16. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa
17. Equestrian Diva Couture and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.